Wednesday, September 21, 2005

angry with your boss

Helping in any way will help you in your future. But while helping you should not expect any favor from others.

Coming back to the given situation, when you are working as a subordinate you will come across such situations very often, like people taking the advantage of your work or skills.

At this point of time he is my boss, and he takes all the credit of what I’m today in the company. And times may come where you are in the situation of your boss now, even mastering the skills like logical organization and clear writing style, you find it difficult to write it by your self and you start delegating the task to your subordinates. There is nothing wrong in doing that.

So finally, what really matters to me is my work, and the feedback that I’m getting from my boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog comments powered by Disqus