Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Analyzing someone’s strengths and weakness will be very funny, because it’s not yours
.
I heard about analyzing ones own strengths and weakness, but I never did that. It is very difficult to analyze our own strengths and weakness. Assessing Your Weaknesses? Probably the most dreaded part of the question. Everyone has weaknesses, but who wants to admit to them.

Strengths as a speaker:
1. As a speaker, I do a lot of home work before the speech.
2. I will try for real time examples while explaining the critical issues on a given topic.
3. I would like to be precise and concise with the topic I am presenting.
4. I will concentrate more on statistical facts and.

Weakness as a speaker:
1. I would become nervous when facing a large audience.
Strengths as a writer
2. I’ll try to give a brief idea about the whole thing. Introduction.
3. First I will frame the sentences in the mind and then I will put onto the paper.
4. As I have some creative skills it could help me out to write some essays.
5. Adding examples to the topic, in reference with the current topics i.e., latest happenings.

Weakness as a Writer:
1. I’m not good at vocab.
2. Don’t fine good sentences to present it in a great manner.
3.Repetition happens mostly in my writings in one way or the other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog comments powered by Disqus